This remote location is an incredible place to be immersed in Wild Alaska — No expense has been spared to accommodate our guests, with a completely upgraded Lodge.
Located on remote Chichagof Island in the upper Lisianski Inlet at Photograph Cove, this waterfront lodge is a truly unique spot.
Here’s what you can anticipate when you book your stay at the Wild Alaska Lodge:
- Enjoy all the home-cooked meals prepared by our long time Chef Vicky.
- Remember, your group will be the only guests at the lodge for your dates. We maintain a small personal experience with your groups desires, as our main goal.
- All NEW Serta Sleeper Beds.
- Wild Alaska Lodge is in a prime waterfront location.
- All NEW Kitchen Appliances, Furniture, Big Screen TV, WiFi, etc etc.
- As for wildlife, Brown Bear sightings are common from the deck, as well as stunning views of the water falls and mountains, and even whales.
A truly unique spot for sure and kayakers will love it!
As always, Larry Jarrett hosts your group with total devotion, including fishing guide prowess, and entertaining guests with his own brand of personalized and guided Sport Fishing Adventures.
Larry Jarrett’s Wild Alaska remains a small operation that exceeds guest expectations every time, with 52 years of guiding experience. Enjoy an active, sport fishing adventure or just kick back and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
In 2022 Larry will have only a few choice spots with 3 to 4 days of fully guided fishing.
Check the details and pricing for an Alaska Sport Fishing Adventure with Larry Jarrett.